Wednesday, February 18, 2009

26th piece

This is a bowl I made this past Saturday. I shot the piece on the floor which really hurt my neck, so I now realize I'm have to rig up a little tabletop shooting space in my place. If anyone has any ideas or has set up a studio or something along those lines
tips would be much appreciated.

If you have noticed lately, I have not been updating regularly, even though I have been making and or finishing at least a couple a day. The frustrating part and what caused me to delay the update is the fact that I feel bad, half-assing the shots. One thing I will be evolving away from is me uploading images of pieces that I did that same day. Trust me having to do that is a pain in the ass, so I figured that "365 pieces in 365 days" is a more suitable title.

No comments:

Post a Comment